Here's a great list of Starcraft 2 Cheats
Select units and press Enter, then type the command /dance to make them dance. Currently this only seems to work with ground units. The list is:
* High templar
* Thors (confirmed only for CE variant of thor)
You can unlock the following songs for the jukebox by performing the actions below.
* Terran Up the Night - Beat Campaign Mode
Secret Marauder on Zero Hour
On the mission Zero Hour, if you attack the Zerg base to the north/northwest you can find a nuetral Marauder. If you click him 3 times the words "Secret 3...2...1" will appear and then the marauder will disappear. Works on all difficulties but good luck doing it on hard or brutal.
On "The Devil's Playground," Redstone III (planet), head to the bottom right corner of the map to locate Diablo, surrounded by lava. He is hostile and will attack your units when encountered. He's not especially powerful.
Lost Viking Cheat List
While playing the space shooter minigame on the Hyperian, Lost Viking, open the chat box with ENTER and enter these codes for the desired effect.
* -score X - Add X number of points to score
* -ADDLIFE - Add one life
* -mb - Change the background
* -LEVELCLEAR - Complete the current level
* -ss - Display "Boss Incoming" message
* sine - Display the sine of three angles: 180, 90, and pi (GEEKY!)
* -BONUS - End the map
* -NOQUIT - Hide the "Quit" button
* -BOSS - Make the boss appear
* behind - Summon a wave of enemies
* -LIFE - Set number of lives to 10
* -end - Play the ending cinematic
* -pu - Spawn a power-up at the center of the screen
In the Hyperion Cantina, look at the top left corner. You will see a hologram a female Night Elf from World of Warcraft dancing.
Nova on the Hyperion
After beating the mission Ghost of a Chance and unlocking the ghost, go to the armory on your ship. Left click the Ghost rifle to examine it. Keep looking at the screen for about a minute and Nova should appear briefly before re-cloaking. This is a reference to the unreleased/cancelled game Starcraft: Ghost in which Nova was set to be the protagonist.
Zerg Queen Quick Larval Injection
BACKSPACE is used to cycle through your species's command center. For the Zerg player, this is handy since each queen needs to "do stuff" with larvae.
What I do is bind BACKSPACE (or the cycle command center function) to one of my extra mouse buttons and speed up the process.
(1) Select all queens with control group
(2) Hold down inject larvae hotkey
(3) Press BACKSPACE to jump between each hatch, and click that hatch. This will use the closest queen to cast inject larvae, without having to press inject larvae each time
Marines can be found in various places in the single player campaign.
* On the mission "Havens Fall," search the bottom left corner near the refugees. Just before the bottom left Zerg base in the water is a Marine frozen in "carbonite."
* On the mission "Zero Hour," where you wait 20 minutes for evacuation, search the top of the map, just above the left vespene geiser. Here you can find a Tauren Space Marine. He will enter an outhouse -- if you click it 3 times it will shoot into space, unlocking that level's secret.
* On the mission "Welcome to the Jungle," you can find a Murloc Marine near the left edge of the map. He's slightly north of your base. He is standing on a cliff edge, surrounded by trees.
* During the mission "Piercing the Shroud," in the loading bay before the room with the Brutalisk, go outside through the door and follow the rock ledge upwards. A large area of the map will be suddenly revealed, and you will find a Murloc Marine. This is a reference to Murlocs in Warcraft. The Murloc Marine is also found in World of Warcraft as a exclusive companion given to those who attended BlizzCon 2009.
* Inside the sercret mission unlocked via destroying the Science Facility on Korhol (which can be unlocked in replays btw), send a unit as far as you can at the drop point when you get reinforcements (outside, not entering the brutalisk room first). Here you can see a Murloc Marine just minding it's own buisness on a nearby asteroid.
Click on the arcade machine on the Hyperian to play a space shooter mini game called "Lost Viking." This is named after an early Blizzard game.
Left click any unit a few times to hear hidden dialogue.
Left click any creature a few times and it will detonate.
Press ENTER to bring up the console. Enter the following codes for the desired effect. Warning: Entering cheat codes disables Achievements until you start a new game OR lode an earlier save.
* terribleterribledamage - God Mode
* moredotsmoredots - Free Units (no resources needed)
* realmendrilldeep - 5,000 Gas
* whysoserious - 5,000,000 Credits
* jaynestown - Resources granted
* tyuhasleftthegame - Disable victory conditions
* sosayweall - Disable tech requirements
* eyeofsauron - Open cutscene menu
* iamironman - Upgrade Weapons, Armor and Shields by 1
* overengineeredcodpiece - Plays the Level 80 Elite Tauren Chieftain (Blizzard employee band) song "Terran up the Night"
* hanshotfirst - Disable Ability Cooldown
* stroaksmolts - 5,000 Minerals
* smoldersbolds - 5,000 Minerals and Gas
* ypoonsvoicemail - Disable defeat conditions
* mintmansoperator - Disable food requirements
* nevergiveupneversurrender - Disable defeat conditions
* reversingnazaire / basestarsprimative - Fast building
* fsbcomunicacion - Fast Heal
* sawnoutofmemory - Fog of War disabled
* cadeasygoin - Lose the current game
* lyingpect - Mission Select
* furabranchery - Opensthe UNN broadcast menu
* wapboinkers - Research points
* cmethodfeedback - Win current game
* qrotero - Disable time of day
* dzmhairspring - 5000 Custom resources
* = - Re-enter the last cheat