MapCraft 1.5 is a program that allows PC and Mac users to play custom games over Battle.net 2.0 with multiple players. A single player feature is included as well, primarily for Mac users who have no map editor to run Test Document on.
As of MapCraft 1.4, Extinction is now the default Multiplayer map.
MapCraft requires a recent version of the Java runtime installed on your computer.
This program has been tested under Mac OS X 10.6.3 and Windows 7. All versions of Windows above and including Windows XP are supported.
- New Project page!
- Added settings tab for defining Starcraft 2 application path, and the Map that MapCraft will swap for multiplayer games.
- Added support for preferences that will store values saved to Settings between multiple runs of MapCraft. Settings will be reset between version upgrades.
- Added a more helpful FAQ menu under the Help tab.
- Rewrote the way maps are swapped using a .bak file instead of moving things around. Thanks Skizot.
- Fixed Windows XP support. No, really this time. Even if your default path is wrong, you can now reset it.
- Code cleanup (hooray!, but it's still ugly.)
- Fixed About tab from Windows 1.2 release.
- Updated Cache directories for all versions of Windows and Mac OS X.
MapCraft 1.5 (Mac OS X Only)
MapCraft.app.zip Mac OS X Release
MapCraft 1.2 (Windows Only)
MapCraft.exe Windows Release