StarCraft 2 Strategy on Winning the Last Level

Here are some user contributions on how to win the very last level of Starcraft 2 Wings of Libert.

I had the siege tanks upgraded all the way, and killed off the air units.

I found that, if you got rid of the AIR, then you can use TONS of siege tanks…and just use bunkers mostly as walls….constantly have 4-5 SCV’s repairing the bunkers, a couple medics if you desire to heal them, and just constantly keep pumping siege tanks. Make sure you upgrade their damage.

It’s basically trial and error as to how you set up your tanks. Although it sucks against Ker, putting them in a nice big bunch as close to your “wall” as possible i found to be the most effective. Took my 10-15 tries… X-D

StarCraft 2 Strategy on Winning the Last Level




I fortified the chokes right below the ramps on both sides with 12 or so seigetanks. I also was sure to finish all the upgrade asap and had m&m at the front line too. As I didn’t have to worry about air (that what I took out) I had a team of 10-12 banshees that would take out the worms.

When kerrigan would come I shifted some of my forces to the side she was at and was sure to yamato her with the 4 battle cruisers I had. Don’t forget to deploy all your mercenaries. Save after each time you beat kerrigan, I also usually saved the blast for the fight with her or right after so I didn’t have to worry about other zerg forces and as a breather


Ending Sequence

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it on hard mode on my first try, from my point the campaigning was FAR to easy

Anonymous said...

I did it on hard mode on my first try, from my point the campaigning was FAR to easy

Anonymous said...

Then play on brutal and stfu

Anonymous said...

I just install starcraft 2 offline mode,but when it come enter battle net account im stuck there..i key in my email and offline and these appear "you also need starcraft 2 character " how do i fix it..? sorry for my poor english